Adding a job/volunteer or call for artists posting is free for all Shoreline Arts Alliance members.
Non Members can post opportunities at the rate of $10 per week.
Job and Volunteer Opportunities
March 11, 2021
Office Manager, The Dance Corner
We Are Hiring!
Seeking a Superstar Office Manager!
Do you have: - impressive organizational skills? - a keen sense of customer service? - sales experience AND an appreciation for the arts?
* If you answered yes to all of the above and are looking for a career (not just a job), then you may be the perfect match! * *
The Dance Corner is seeking a positive, can-do person for the role of Office Manager. Incredible attention to detail, enjoyment in serving people, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment is a MUST.
* * The Dance Corner is a bustling dance school that has been serving the shoreline community for over 26 years. We believe in a family-first business model where we are raising tomorrow's leaders through the performing arts while we exceed the expectations of our clients. Our goal is to be an innovator in dance education, developing friendships and skills for a lifetime.
* * You will love coming to work every day with the culture we have built. Positive and engaged team members who support all roles in the company and families who are invested and committed to our values make the workday so enjoyable you will forget you are working. This job includes managing front desk staff, maintaining smooth daily operations of the dance studio and retail shop, supporting the studio owner in sales and marketing efforts, and ensuring a quality customer experience that is consistent and always gold standard.
* * Role must-have skills that include: the ability to work in Google Drive applications as well as Microsoft Office applications, database management, basic accounting, typing skills, phone manner, organization, time management, and planning skills. Experience in the dance world, photo editing, and social media are a bonus but are not required.
* * We only hire career minded, long-term employees who have a stand-out work ethic and a desire to grow. This role is not for a short-term placement or someone who is not looking to grow inside our company.
* * Must be available Mon- Fri afternoons and evenings and some Saturday mornings during the school year. Summer hours offer more flexibility.
* * If you would like to join our team and the More Than Just Great Dancing Movement in our TDC family, send an introductory letter and resume to Carrie Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org.